“Independent Researcher, Librarian, Music Educator and Composer" - Ted Hunter

“Before the Storm: Hurricane Florence" - Organ Improvisation


I’m glad I made a recording of this organ improvisation before the ALS started. Many times when a huge storm would come through it would change my brain chemistry to where music ideas and abilities would flourish. Many famous composers over the centuries dealt with bipolar disorder, but also produced some of the most amazing compositions!

So I thought why not take advantage of it once again! A few years ago when Hurricane Florence came through Greensboro, I felt the change in my brain and decided to stop by my church, just to see if the gift was still there. I sat down on the organ bench, turned my phone on to record, decided on a unifying music melody/theme and began recording. I didn’t know what to expect. On the recording you will hear my phone buzz several times from the Guildford County Weather Alerts! I couldn’t have planned it any better.

It was truly amazing! All 28 minutes! As I listened to the recording over the next few days, I tried to recall the feelings, thoughts and ideas that ran through my mind, fingers and feet.

I remembered as I was playing how surreal it felt. I heard harmonies and organ registrations in my mind a split second before they occurred. And then my fingers and feet knew exactly where to go.

Here is my interpretation:
* The introduction sets the stage for a beautiful clear and peaceful day.

* Then there are small hints throughout that the weather might change. A few false flags. Just a tease of what is to come.

* “Oh my! Something huge is about to happen!”

* Let’s take a ride through the eye of the hurricane. Listen for the chromatic ascending parallel octaves and the sounds of tooting train whistles.

* An aftermath of the storm subsiding and passing by.

* An attempt of the sun to shine from behind the clouds - but not fully yet.

* A successful second attempt is made shining a vast array of light energy and bright colors bursting through the clouds. The range of organ sound covers the lowest 32’ pedal pipes all the way up to the highest pitches never before heard until now!

* After the clouds open and the sky turns blue, we return to a beautiful, peaceful, and quiet sunny day!

Comments

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Voice to Skull Technology (V2K)

Human Hacking - Advanced Technologies Revealed

RFID Human Implants Were Around in 1958! -- I Received Three As A Baby! -- My Personal Testimony! — Ted Hunter

Targeted Individual Handbook - by Loki Hulgaard

Dr. Robert Duncan on Neuro, Microwave and V2K Weapons Targeting American Citizens

Neuropsychological & Electronic No-Touch Torture Report by Dr. Robert Duncan (used on targeted citizens here in the U.S.)

Patent No. 5159703 Silent subliminal presentation system

Child Sex Trafficking & SRA Abuse - (Video Compilation) - Part 1

Cell Towers are a Weapon System

Full Documentary | “An Invisible Threat — Are Microwave Radiation Waves Killing Us?”