“Independent Researcher, Librarian, Music Educator and Composer" - Ted Hunter

RFID Human Implants Were Around in 1958! -- I Received Three As A Baby! -- My Personal Testimony! — Ted Hunter


 


Everyone might think that the VeriChip is new technology. You have to understand that our government and military do rigorous testing of new technologies (on unsuspecting citizens and even on their enlisted soldiers) way before it is presented to the public. The technology always has a slant on how it will improve our lives. But you will never hear the sinister plans they have after the public starts to accept the new technology as normal.




I have three of these RFID chips in my body. One on the right side of my penis under the corona. As for the other two, I have one behind each outer ear that is hermetically sealed inside the "Superior Antihelix." When I rub my finger behind my ear, I can feel the round tip of the end of the chip. Using my thumb and index finger I can squeeze and feel it's smooth, even cylindrical shape. The one on the side of my penis, I just push it to the surface of my skin and you can see the shape and size. All three are identical. They were implanted shortly after my birth at the hospital at Fort Polk, LA in July of 1958. I have a feeling that the procedure was done without my parents consent. When the doctor handed me to my mom, he said, "Your son has a knot on the side of his penis. Just make sure to keep it clean." [direct quote from my mom]


I suspect my dad, who had just joined the Army and was stationed at Fort Polk, either knew the true story, or knew something had been done that he couldn't talk about openly. When I was around two years old, my dad was giving me a bath and I noticed he kept putting his hand in the water to feel my penis. I was thinking like, "Come on Dad, I want you to help me play with my blue toy boat and all the bubbles.  Lol ... the boat isn't down there!"


Gang Stalking - Electromagnetic Holograms and Psychotronic Weapons

After I got out of the tub, and while he was drying me off, he gave me a long story about the "thing." I was just learning to talk, and the only word I remembered my dad telling me was the word "doctor." When he finished his story, he told me not to tell my mom what we talked about.


I came out of the bathroom, saw my mom down the hallway, ran towards her and said, "Mom, mom, guess what dad told me!" My dad, still in the bathroom, shouted in his military voice, "Son, remember what I told you!  Mom had no clue.  And I was scared to speak for fear of punishment.




Over the years growing up as a child, I would occasionally ask my dad about it. He would reassure me that it was some kind of scar tissue from my circumcision that I would have to live with. There was about a half-inch around the corona that was not circumcised, and that's the area the RFID chip was inserted and concealed.



There's much more to this story. And I'm sure you may have lot's of questions. I'm being cautious not to give out too much information at this time for my safety. You can always invite me to talk via a private venue, and I'll be glad to go into depth about being a targeted individual using "microwave hearing" on the military base at Fort Belvoir, VA at the Main Post Chapel during an evening worship service. This happened when I was in high school (1972-1976).  Of microwave weapons that were used on me between 2003-2004 at night which caused me to see flashes of random 3D objects for about 1-minute at a time that I couldn't get out of my head. The first time it happened I heard loud high pitch squealing sounds going back and forth in the yard behind my house. It's impossible for any animal that could "possibly" make a similar sound to travel the distance across the yard that quickly. In the past I have heard cats and fox mating in the back yard, so I know what that sounds like. But this was really strange and annoying. Maybe they were trying to hone in their equipment onto me based on one of the chips in my body?



And how right before the these attacks -- ALL the dogs in the neighborhood would all of a sudden start bark and howling at the same time. These microwave energy attacks fucked up my brain chemistry so bad that I had to be admitted to a hospital for two weeks. Wasn't getting good sleep. And many times after the attack, when I closed my eyes, I would see purple, black, and blue cloud shapes floating around.


Comments

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Voice to Skull Technology (V2K)

Human Hacking - Advanced Technologies Revealed

Patent No. 3951134 Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brain waves

Targeted Individual Handbook - by Loki Hulgaard

Dr. Robert Duncan on Neuro, Microwave and V2K Weapons Targeting American Citizens

Neuropsychological & Electronic No-Touch Torture Report by Dr. Robert Duncan (used on targeted citizens here in the U.S.)

U.S. Government Using Electronic Torture to Mimic Mental Illness

Long Range Acoustic Device – LRAD

The Matrix Deciphered - by Robert Duncan