“Independent Researcher, Librarian, Music Educator and Composer" - Ted Hunter

DNA Frequency Bioweapon Links Targeted Individuals to Artificial Intelligence Hive Mind Control Grid

 


Bryan Kofron - Former Private Security Specialist

“I’m a security industry specialist who worked for a private security company in Seattle, Washington. I am no longer employed by this company. I chose to leave because I could no longer in good conscience work for a corrupt company that is involved in a highly illegal federal program that is blantantly violating the constitutional rights of American citizens on a daily basis.”


Related Topics

 




 

Comments

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

The Matrix Deciphered - by Robert Duncan

Child Sex Trafficking & SRA Abuse - (Video Compilation) - Part 1

Secret Testing - EM-Weapon Through Satellite

Voice to Skull Technology (V2K)

U.S. Government Surveillance of Citizens - (Video Compilation)

Patent No. 3951134 Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brain waves

History of Secret Experimentation on United States Citizens

Video: High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP)

Patent No. 4717343 Method of changing a person's behavior